To start manipulating the global site settings, go to " Settings -> Global Settings ".
1. API key by which the store will be pulled into your personal account on the site root-i.work for manipulation
2. Ability to disable the site for technical work (the user will see a page with the notification "site is temporarily unavailable")
3. Setting the default language for the administrative part
4. Controlling the display of the category tree in the list of pages of the administrative part
5. The ability to specify whether the site will start "with www" or "without www" (this option should also be on the side of the hosting settings)
6. Description editor in the admin (can enable the editor or disable it to display bare text with tags)
7. Opening the site for search robots (the robots.txt file does not physically exist, but is configured here)
8. Ability to fine-tune robots.txt (if necessary)
9. The field from which robots.txt settings will be taken
1. Google Analytics Code
2. Beta version of Google Ecommerce
3. Code to confirm adding the site to Google Webmaster
4. Code to confirm adding a site to Yandex Webmaster
5. Code for connecting Yandex analytics
These settings are designed for developers to define the visual aspect of the home page.
1. Ability to display on the main page a list of pages from a certain category
2. Ability to display one of the articles on the main page
3. The ability to display store widgets on the main page (if shop is selected) or another module adapted by the developer
In more detail, you can configure meta-data in the module " Modules -> All modules -> SEO expert " and " Modules -> All modules -> Smart filter "
1. Will the site name be added to the meta data
2. Will the category be added to the product in the meta-title
3. Separator between product and site name in meta data
4. If meta-data is not specified in the content, then the site will try to generate it itself
The fields will be used in the formation of meta-data in the " manage meta tags " tab, as well as in the module " Modules -> All modules -> SEO expert " and " Modules -> All modules -> Smart filter "
1. The ability to set each language with its own data (if the site uses more than 1 language)
2. Data that will describe the store
The tab was created for editing the contacts of the online store or adding new values in the template by the developer.
Attention! Not all fields can be used and this is normal. The use of parameters depends on the template or how the developer will display them in the template.
1. Language for translating fields (if the site uses more than 1 language)
2. Information to display at the bottom of the site
3. General contact data
4. Unused fields (may be used depending on the template)
5. Working time in the header of the site (may be in a different place depending on the template)
6. Ability to create a new field for binding in the template (button for developers, since the new field should be tied in the template)
In this tab, you can select the user role that will be automatically assigned to him during registration. For example, for manipulations with price types.