To proceed to manipulations with sets, go to " Product catalog -> Product sets ".
Sets are created for the possibility of buying two or more different products at a discount. The set is created with reference to the product. If the products have many variants, then the first variant of the main product will be linked to the first variants of the attached products. Only those sets in which there is the presence of the entire chain participate. If one of the items in the set is out of stock, then the set will not be shown to the user.
List of sets
1. Button that allows you to create a new set
2. Set ID and the ability to edit it
3. The main product on which the set will be shown (the main product is always sold at 100% of the price without a discount)
4. Products included in the set, which will be sold with the selected discount (if the field is 0, then the product has been deleted)
5. Set activity (if not active, it is not displayed to the user in the product)
Create and edit a set
Creation does not differ in logic from editing. The search for goods in the fields is carried out by the full id of the goods , part of the name of the goods or part of the article . After entering, you should select the found product so that it starts participating in the set.
1. Main product (product on which the set will be displayed and which will be sold at full price)
2. Search field for adding parts of the set (products that will be bundled in the set)
3. Percentage discount (1-99, the discount that will be given to the product in the set)
4. Will the created set be active or inactive
The ability to remove an item from a set is available in the set editing menu. After the changes, click the "Save" button.
A set is completely removed from the list of sets.