To proceed to the manipulation of orders, go to " Orders -> List of orders "
In the list of orders there is an opportunity:
- Filter orders (by status, by day, by customer, by amount or payment status)
- Export desired orders
- Combine orders
- Make changes in statuses and in payment statuses
- Create order from admin. parts
- Delete selected orders
Create an order
From the admin panel, a simplified opportunity is given to create an order without the participation of the buyer.
Creating an order is divided into 3 parts :
1. Selection of goods for this order
- Entering the article, name or id of the product for search
- Selecting the desired product from the provided products in the search
- Click the "Add to Cart" button for the product you need so that the product is displayed in paragraph 3.
2. Assigning this order to a user or creating a new user
3. The result of the collected basket (formed from step 1).
When viewing the details of an order, it is possible to edit it.
1 . This block indicates the date of creation, the date of editing, whether the order was paid or not. It is also possible to notify the user when the order status changes (by checking the box). The " Email Notification Management " module is responsible for this (Modules -> Email Notification Management ), template change_order_status .
2. Buyer information and delivery details. If you change the shipping method, the calculation of the shipping cost will be lost.
3. Commodity list with price at the time of purchase and quantity. You should be careful when changing the price of a product. The user can display the price as a discounted purchase.
4. History of order status changes.