To start manipulating roles, go to " Users -> Comments " or " Modules -> All modules -> Comments ".
1. Settings for the operation of the comment block and the user
2. Tab with the output of all comments (points 3, 4, 5)
3. Unmoderated comments (new. Comments of a user with the "Administrator" role are immediately included in the approved ones)
4. Moderated comments that will be displayed on the site
5. Moderated comments that will not be displayed on the site
6. Search filter by comment or user's e-mail
7. Go to comment editing
8. The page on which the comment was left (may be products or articles)
9. Block with responses to comments
10. When you double click on a comment, you will be able to quickly edit and distribute
1. Maximum number of characters in a comment
2. How many minutes to wait in order to leave another comment
3. Order of comment output
4. Can users who are not logged into their personal account leave comments?
5. Post comment immediately or wait for admin verification
There is an opportunity to notify the administrator by e-mail about a new comment left by the user. To do this, go to " Modules -> All modules-> Notification of new comments "
1. E-mail to which a notification about a new comment will be sent (you should set your own)
2. Ability to turn off the alert
3. Secret key, with which you can manage the status of comments from e-mail, which will come as a notification (if you do not change it from the regular one, it will change automatically)
You can edit a comment by going to the edit page (comment id) or by double-clicking on the comment text itself.
1. Name of the user who left the comment
2. E-mail of the user who left the comment
3. Make a comment Approved or Spam (you can also do it by marking the necessary comments in the list)
4. The comment message itself
Deletion occurs from the list of comments.
All comments that have the status "Approved" are included in the google markup for products. Comments can belong to a product or an article.
1. Possibility to reply to a comment (only 1 level of answers is available)
2. Leave a comment