To start manipulating users, go to " Users -> List of users ".
1. Button for registering a new user from the admin panel
2. Filtering by users who have individual prices
3. Changing the role of the user
4. Main filter for quick user search
1. Ability to export users (E-mail and name)
2. When opening a CSV file, you need to set the separation parameters: semicolon, double quotes
3. Export works in UTF-8 format
The fields when creating and editing a user in the "General Information" tab do not differ.
General information tab
1. General user data
2. Fields for entering a password to change it (if you do not need to change it, then leave it blank)
3. The role of the user (he cannot change himself in order to avoid security manipulations)
4. General information
This tab contains a summary of all orders that the user has created. It is possible to go to editing the order and view detailed information on it.
Tab "Individual prices"
1. List of created rules for individual prices
2. Type and value
3. Selection of products to which the rule applies
4. The type of price for which the calculation of the percentage type will be carried out
Price manipulations are made in the main currency.
A fixed price is a price that will be displayed on the product regardless of other prices.
Fixed price works regardless of price types. It simply displays the amount in the main currency.
You can choose (or brand or category or brand + category) or (product).
The individual parameter for the product is the priority.
Trigger Hierarchy :
1. Individual rule for the Goods
2. Rule bundle Main Category + Brand
3. Rule for Home Categories
4. Rule bundle DOP Category + Brand
5. Rule for DOP Categories
6. Brand Rule
7. Rule ALL
Price types :
1. If the selected product does not have the selected price type filled in, then the regular price will be taken (the price from the price type tied to the client will not be taken)
2. If the price type is not specified in the discount/markup rule, the current price will be taken, the one that the client sees at home.
3. The calculation of the old price is carried out only by customer price types. If the price type for the customer is not set in the product, then the old price will not be displayed.
4. The old price is calculated only if it is not available in the admin panel on the product.
Be careful! when setting the price for an individual item, the ID of the VARIANT is used, not the ID of the item.
Individual prices do not appear in the filter price values in the category.
Edit History Tab
This tab contains data for editing individual user prices.
Deleting an individual price occurs in the tab "Individual price"
Deleting a user occurs in the user list. After deleting a user, his orders are not deleted. Orders remain, but are unlinked from the remote user.