1. Requires registration on hosting Ukraine
2. Add site
3. Enter the selected domain
4. After creating in "PHP settings (php.ini)" we make settings
php_memory_limit - the more the better.
5. Database creation
Enter your data, set the parameters as indicated below.
6. You will be given a Login, Password, Host, and database name .
This information will be needed during installation. Host, Name, Password and Database Name.
7. Creating an ftp user for uploading files .
These data will be required to connect to ftp. This can be done from any of the programs that allow you to connect via ftp (FileZilla).
8. Uploading files via ftp through the FileZilla program .
Enter in the fields Host, Name and Password, which you received in step 7. Find the www directory and upload the files from the archive to the root.
9. Give permissions 0777 for the list of uploaded files :
10. After that, you can go to the next item .