To start manipulating roles, go to " Users -> Access Rights Management ".
Created and configured roles can be used by attaching each user to access the admin panel or to use individual types of prices.
1. Create a new role with your own settings
2. Edit an existing role
1. Role name
2. Description (visible only in the admin panel)
3. Currently unused field (you can use it as an information field for yourself)
4. Categories of splitting rules for a role
5. Rules for the role (it is better to consult, as these rules may not cover all needs)
The administrator role cannot be removed. The deleted role is removed from the users to which it was attached. The user is not deleted, but remains without a role.