To start manipulating the global site settings, go to " Settings -> Store Settings ".
1. Language for editing "Name" and "Name on the site" sorting methods (through point 5 if the site uses more than 1 language)
2. Number of products displayed in the category
3. Possible quantities of products to select in the category (by default, the number from item 2)
4. Activity of sorting methods in a category
5. Translation of sorting methods into other languages (if the site uses more than 1 language)
Images in the product have 4 copies of different sizes by default to optimize the page size. After creating or editing a product, the mechanism for cutting photos from the originals that were assigned to the product is launched. This action is called "Resize".
1. List of existing copies of the main images of variants in the product.
Small - used on the product page in the list of all images under the main product photo Medium - used in widgets (similar products, etc.) Main - used in the category Large - used on the product page as the main large photo
Removing one of the images will lead to violations of the template. This feature is made for developers.
2. Adding a new size for images (this function is made for developers, since the added sizes will not be used without binding in the template)
3. Resize settings for additional images.
Thumbnail - used on the product page in the list of all images under the main product photo Additional image - used on the product page when viewing additional. images (should be close to the Large sizes from point 1)
4. Adjust the location and transparency of the watermark
5. Watermark text or PNG image that will fit on the photo after resizing
6. If there were changes in the size of the photos or in the watermark, then you can make a general resize (it should be understood that the resize of one photo takes about 0.5 seconds. If there are a lot of products and images for them, then the resize may take a long time. Make sure that You are logged into the admin panel with the "Remember me" checkbox active)
7. Ability to resize for one product
1. If the user has not logged into his account and made an order, then with the active option, the user will be registered and the password will be sent to the specified E-mail
2. When the option is active, the quantity of goods is adjusted automatically after the order status is changed to "Paid" (it also works in the opposite direction if the status has changed to "Not paid")
3. When the option is active, it does not allow adding more products to the cart than specified in the product
4. If specified purely, it will not allow creating an order until the total price of the order exceeds this number
5. Disable the "Buy" button and the shopping cart, the site will go into a mode without the ability to buy goods
Page Notifications tab
This tab is designed to fill in the answer to the user who made the request "Notify about the appearance", "Order a call back".
1. Language to translate the message (if the site uses more than 1 language)
2. Reporting a response upon successful completion of the application in "Notify about the appearance"
3. Message of the answer in case of successful completion of the application in the "Callback"
Search Settings Tab
Search can work in three types:
Full search - the search is carried out simultaneously by the name of the product and by the name of the variant, after which the search will be carried out by article. Partial search - the search is carried out by the name of the product. If there are no matches, the search will be carried out by the name of the variant, after which the search will be performed by the article. Works the fastest. Exact search - the search is carried out by strictly entered words, it makes it possible to search by words up to 3 characters.
In order for the search to work on the search words that the user entered with an error (example not Bosch, but Bosh), use the " Update product indexes " button in the product list " Product catalog -> Product list ". This will allow you to generate a list of special words depending on the products in order to determine user errors.
Here you can configure how the link to the product and category will be generated. Changes 1 time when creating a store.
Prefix - an addition to the link indicating the type of link (you can leave it empty)
Show Parent URL - composes the entire category nesting