To start manipulating articles, go to " Pages -> List of pages ".
The output of articles (contacts, work schedule) or categories (blog, news) in the site header at the top, in the bottom block and in the mobile version of the site is carried out in the module " Modules -> All modules -> Menu ".
From the list of pages, you can move the page to another category without entering the article itself. You should select the ones you need and the "Move" button will appear and select the category into which the article will move.
It is also possible to create a copy of the article to make it easier to fill a new article. You should select the necessary ones and the "Create a copy" button will appear and select the category in which the copy will be created.
1. Create a new article
2. Search through existing articles
3. Go to editing an existing article
4. Display the article to the user or not
5. Filter articles by category
Creating and editing an article
1. Language to translate the article (if the site uses more than 1 language)
2. Category to which the article will belong (may not be specified)
3. Title of the article (translated field)
4. Brief description of the article (a translatable field, will be displayed as a short description in the category)
5. Full article (translated field)
1. Link to the article, you can change this link only in the main language , you can’t change the link on the translation page (if you don’t fill it out, it will be generated by itself)
2. Tags by which articles will be combined (this is not used in some templates)
3. Ability to set meta-title (translatable field, if not filled, then the title of the article will be substituted)
4. Meta-description (a translatable field, generated automatically from a short description)
5. Meta-keywords (a translatable field, generated automatically from a short description)
6. Fields for developers, which make it possible to use another template file to display the article, to change the view (leave the fields blank for the user)
7. Display a block of comments in the article
Additional fields tab
Existing additional fields can be used immediately. New fields can be created in " Pages -> Field Builder ", but they will not be used in the template. That is, this tool is for developers, new fields can only be used after binding in the template.
1. Additional fields, new fields can be configured in the template, the derivation of the existing field is shown in the example (translatable field, the creation of new fields can be after binding the developers)
1. Article activity
2. Date of creation of the article (can be edited, since the article has the ability to set the time of publication)
3. The task of publication time, after which the article will be visible to users
4. The roles of users who will see the article (you can leave it empty so that it is visible to everyone)
This tab contains advanced settings from different control modules. At the moment, it is possible to specify a product category for an article, in which a widget with a list of these articles will be displayed.
You can delete an article from the list of articles. When an article is deleted, its translations will be deleted and additional fields will be cleaned up. Removal does not entail creating a redirect to the "Redirect Module" so that there is no 404 page status. The redirect will need to be created manually if it is required.