To proceed to the manipulation of goods, go to " Product catalog -> List of products "
The list of products contains:
1. Search by fields (id, product name, category, article, activity, statuses, prices). Categories including additional categories attached to the product.
2. Ability to quickly create a product (minimum required fields to create a product)
3. Variant disclosure (to view product variants)
4. Product statuses (Promotion, Hit, New, Archive). If the "Archive" button is activated in the product, then the product will not be available for purchase.
5. Product activity (If the product is not active, it will issue a 404 status and it will not be possible to view the product)
6. Button for updating search indexes (a database of words is created for searching on the site so that it is possible to search for words with errors)
1. Possibility to set the product translation (if the site uses more than one language, then the translation of the name is required)
2. Product name
3. Product activity (If the product is not active, it will issue a 404 status and it will not be possible to view the product)
4. Statuses (Promotion, Hit, New, Archive. If the "Archive" button is activated in the product, then the product will not be available for purchase)
5. Main photo of the variant (there are additional ones, but for the product)
6. Price control block (the main price is tied to the currency. The old price is set in the main currency. If the old price is higher than the regular price, then the discount logo on the product is displayed)
7. Currency for the main price (recalculation is carried out at the rate that is set by the currency in relation to the main currency)
8. Article (attribute for easy identification by the user when ordering by phone. Mandatory when using "import / export")
9. Quantity of goods (if 0, then the site will glow as "out of stock")
10. Name of the variant (if the product has one variant, then the field is optional)
11. Deleting a variant from the list (if you want to delete the main variant, you need to drag it down and save and the delete icon will appear)
12. Adding another option
13. Brand (optional)
14. The main category to which the product belongs (depending on the category, the list of properties is pulled up)
15. Additional categories (categories in which the product will also be displayed. Properties are also pulled up depending on additional categories)
16. Brief description (depending on the template, it is displayed in different places. If not filled, then a list of properties can be displayed)
17. Full description
1. Link to edit property directly from the product page
2. The value of the property that is configured to be able to set 1 parameter
3. Values of a property that is set to a multi value
4. Ability to add a non-existent value directly from the product page. ( Caution ! If the site uses 2 or more languages, then these values will have to be translated in the property itself)
Additional Images Tab
1. Ability to add additional images (will be added to the product, not to each option)
2. Ability to delete existing photos
3. Existing additional photos in the product.
This tab displays a list of only those sets that relate to the product.
1. Create a new set with the main product from which the create button will be clicked
2. Delete set
3. Go to edit set
4. Set activity
Accessories are displayed on the product page as a block with a list of products.
1. The ability to search for a product by article, name or id (the id of the product is involved, not the variant)
2. List of attached accessories in the product.
1. Link to the product (automatically generated, but you can set your own)
2. Ability to set your own meta-title (set your own for each language. If not set, it is generated automatically)
3. Ability to set your own meta-description (set your own for each language. If not set, it is generated automatically)
4. Ability to set your own meta-keywords (set your own for each language. If not set, it is generated automatically)
5. Ability to display a block in which users can leave comments
6. Product creation date
7. For developers. The ability to set a separate special output for products by specifying another startup file in the template
This tab was created for additional management in the product. So far, there is only an extension of the uploading capabilities in YML.
You can remove a product from the product list. By marking the ones you want and clicking the "delete" button. The number of removed products at a time depends on the server where the site is located.
After the removal of the product, so that there are no "404" pages (non-existent) and search bots do not lower the rating of the site, the removed links will be redirected to the categories. This redirect can be found in " Modules -> All modules -> Redirect module ".
Here you can see that the product with the link "detskie-briuki" has been removed. If you create a product with such a link again, the redirect will be deleted automatically. The rule is valid when created from the administrative part (not by import or after 1s).